The “Concert for All Saints” created by an idea of the organ player M° Vincenzo Zito and suddenly followed by the soprano Cinzia D’Astola Perroni, is still leading us, after 7 years, trough the big repertoire of Sacred Music that is sometimes unknown but full of some of the most famous pages of music.
The sound of the big historical organ played with the experience of M° V. Zito and the sparkling voice of the soprano Cinzia D’Astola Perroni are creating a deep spiritual atmosphere with an elegant touch of artistical taste.
Music program : Albinoni, Alain, Bach, Charpentier, Fauré, Franck, Liszt, Rossini, Vivaldi, Zito.
Grand Hotel de La Minerve, a 5 star Luxury Hotel in Rome, is located in one of the most fascinating squares of the city, between the Pantheon and the Church of “Santa Maria Sopra Minerva”. It offers its customers various packages like for example the Hideway package:
The Hideaway package includes:
- American buffet breakfast at the restaurant La Cesta
- Welcome drink at our Bar “Le Cupole”
- One Romantic dinner on the Roof Garden, 4 courses menu for 2 persons, beverage excluded
- VIP treatments
- Free internet
- 10% VAT
- Rate is based on 3 nights stay
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Check in time: 15:00 – Check out time: 12:00
The rate does NOT include City Tax of 3 euro per person per night